2013年1月29日星期二

Facebook excessive far and t

All don't wish in the wild countryside open country, but their teacher is partial to make them go to and say that the environment of great universe can shape one's spirit, it makes they mood Ping-ho, be of great benefit to their self-discipline.So they all live in the suburban area now."
Is working in the brain one Shan is like the meteor sort but lead, I pleased top tip of brow, have already guessed that they want in the heart where, must be last time I and he gathers together of Tahu, I way:"Love a child, you accompany your friends to first, the eldest brother seeks them now."
Saying has never waited to love child's message of reply, I flew to go out for a head of, that kind of not and well prepared feeling in the heart the mightiness delivering more get up, but say not ascend actually where not in the right.I along the direction that leads to by the lake, rapid of fly Lue forward.
I fly up Gao Kong, Gao Kong in about thousand meters can free check and supervision of transportation for quickly fly, being free from the sky, the high building of standing up like a forest of both sides is in the moment and continuously twinkling, I cross Gao Kong's thin and diluted cloud and mist to push speed toward the extreme limit.Suddenly I thoughted of the devil says of a words, I change the body become the werewolf seeks his time, he a while give°ed me to recognize to come out, he says a person regardless outward appearance how of variety, but his look in the eyes can't change forever!
That make me look a very familiar looking old woman, is my on sale field that day Long Da Dun who see, but she goes to the preliminary contest place of world the first general assembly, must be to want to see own little younger brother Shis game circumstance, but will never for concerning them!
See with the behaviour means of airship alliance, dragon's greatly settling is that kind of for reach the person whom the purpose stops at nothing!In spite of she becomes what appearance, her boon teachers can easily recognize out her for the sake of sweeping something under the carpet to hide a line of vestige, particularly is to don't make me able to find out her, elder generation dragon is her biggest of concealed suffer from.
I surprised way:"Is not good!The dragon greatly must want to halfway kill elder generation dragon!"
Although reasonableness tells me, dragon greatly is BE not likely to attain, but I of intuition but think, the dragon greatly and definitely can attain her of purpose!
Dragon elder generation dragon once told me last time, greatly with his fixed for the more or less equal, probably after matching a body, the dragon greatly occupied some advantages, but elder generation dragon's those disciples also all be not well be easy to of, how to also strengthen the real strenght of some dragon elder generations!
Thought of this, I am more anxious, tirelessly of fly to that by the lake.I must arrive to in time, can not make Long Da Dun's scheme succeed.My in the mind is still another to have been already calculated at the same time, I come of purpose be grasp to catch five rats of, have now best chance so, I cooperate with elder generation dragon to deal with Long Da Dun, even if Long Da Dun's superman also get Fu head cop-out.
I distressedly and forward square quickly the hurl go, gradually my leaving that by the lake is no longer very far, I decline down, is leaving the highly rapid Lue of ten several rices in the ground to move.Suddenly, I see a personal Yang noodles lie on the ground, a feet present anomaly flection, and the good elephant was to break.
I immediately kept on falling, this person is exactly elder generation dragon's disciple, he sees me also very surprised.
I ask him right away:"What about elder generation dragon?"
His flustered and frustrated way:"Bastard,Facebook, you are to isn't a with that person, even if you killed me don't also think that I tell you."Said to still once turn head a part.
I looking at his appearance of "see dead if return", is really in distress situation, I Nu way:"Quickly tell me, they is where, Be getting more late, your teacher has to have what unpredictable, you regret also too late."
He chilly way:"Don't think I will ascend your to be, want to kill and then kill, anyway I can not also strike back.My teacher fixs for not an equal in the world, who can chase how is his old man's house?"
I annoy a way:"Is really an idiot, I have no time to say a reason with you now, elder generation dragon is where exactly?That fixing of person I tell you, in order to be not under your teacher, quickly tell me, they go to which, I can also help your teacher a helping hand."
If he listenned to me and on the contrary shut eyes to ignore I, I resent of a stamp foot immediately after and forward noodles to fly to, have no excessive far, and then see elder generation dragon's a disciple be contused on the ground, I have no the wave take a lot of time to fly next ask him, according to this direction, I have been flying forward to, all the way again see the remaining three people, see to elder generation dragon's five disciples being all contused, temporarily losing a mobility.
The distance that flewed about several 100 meters again, I saw in place ahead elder generation dragon and dragon greatly just in the horrifying combat, elder generation dragon's side beats a side to scold a way:"Beast, you contuse my disciple and lead me to here, is not wanted to solve old headman!The old man tolerates you to do evil for several decades, will die your this bad disciple for the line way in sky today!"
Dragon greatly the scholar pack foppery today, whole body white dress white trousers, the list sees the surface think her handsome Ya Ti Tang, actually but is a vicious bad heart women!In Long Da Dun Shou take a handle gold just iron, folded open match, hit order pointed a dozen, the tiger tiger making livings breeze, Long Da Dun's sweet girlish voice said with smile:"Teacher, this be your be not, how say again, I am your to spread disciple in person, common saying says that the tiger poison doesn't eat son, you how the arm elbow go toward outside turn, deal with his/her own disciple together with outsider?"
Elder generation dragon's hairs stand on end with anger, way:"Now that you knew this matter, also good, old man today make 1 to settle with you!The old man lives as recluse how many decades is of is what?Be can not get use to your senior the younger brother do misdeed, but again cant not bear to the heart clean up gate, the bitterness endured for several decades!Until I just regret now, at the beginning you just did evil of time, I should sternly take care of to teach to you, probably you can't walk, either this irretrievable situation is till today."
The dragon greatly rushes toward Chi to say with smile:"Teacher, your old man's house regrets of a bit too late, clean up gate now, you is this still all right the old bone."
Long Da Dun some kind of mean wily words let beating breast and stamping feet of the spirit of elder generation dragon, connect said three good words"good!Good!Good!Today old man to want and see, you this bad beast can badly arrive what extent, old headman this bone to want to touch with you, see whose hard!"
I arrive to in time and finally let go of big rock in heart, breathed heavily tone, my Lang smiled 1 and flew to elder generation dragon nearby, slowly way:"Elder generation dragon this is whom living so atmosphere, should can't be an opposite disfigured of this effeminate man!"
Dragon greatly at ordinary times most the beautiful looks be said into disfigured by me at this time from the Xu, sneer at one- track:"Depend on a sky!You to of to is very quickly, not want think oneself's many clevernesses, you already ascend my when, I advise you still not want busybodies, still at once to seek your love younger sister Wa son!"
PS:according to contract stipulate, have to exceed in the entity book on network announce of contents,cnn, then again lead then can publish for three months, the pirate edition is badly really rampant, the store wants to consider the benefits of oneself, this is also the reason in.The book probably can formally resume renewal at the end of March, this rain is evil to still want to carry on a consultation with publisher.
Next book will publish first, then publish online, everyone the meeting have been seeing the condition that the bottom go to, can't appear to stop renewal, again thanking everyone always at the same time evil support is to rain.


Chapter 7 backstage manipulator two



In my heart a surprised, dark way might it not be she this is to adjust a tiger to leave mountain, it accounts, she can know I and love the child is brother and sister to relate to, this nothing important rare strange, just she how can expect me will definitely with come over?This is by all means her empty city to account and intentionally confuse me with the peace or chaos of loving the child!
I talk to smile a self-composed way:Even if love the child was caught by you to walk, I was also not afraid!
The dragon greatly taunts a way:You are to want to grasp me, not the sorrow seeks not to return to your younger sister's son.What you thought is quite good,google, unfortunately you didn't thought of that your own effort still differs compared with me very greatly a ?
I am light on smiling, don't turn a head toward elder generation dragon's way:Elder generation, you lie not to mind boy and helped your a cake of to tidy up this shameless lout.With my understand to elder generation dragon, his straightforward big-hearted personality is to positively can't have sectarian views, insist some vulgar things.
The cachinnation way of elder generation dragon:Like, you come of the positive that time wait, I am to regret at the beginning have never taught good they, now Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论