2012年11月1日星期四

Cheap Beats By Dr Dre eared digital camera

The time that meets you for the first time to I this kind of felt, I had never met to be like you the person like this basically has never chased me to be seen as a star, but was me as a friend who is very equal to get along with.Is sometimes very gentle and soft, sometimes the but again is very overbearing."
I smile, way:"Star also just a kind of occupation, opposite brilliance at 1:00 just.Said again, I have to your violent in action lead?"The skill Jean of square grasps me to cover with in the coat sleeves on the body to her, lightly beats to me and says with smile:"Still say to have no!Who grasp my feet of, who take me to here of."
I a hold tight her hand, smile to hope her a way:"Someone isn't more overbearing.At the beginning don't know as well is who strong kiss me!"Square the skill Jean's face is getting reder all of a sudden.This for an instant, our 2 people all sank into a kind of oddness of silent medium.
Cough, my stem coughed 2 and tried to break two human lives of embarrassed, way:"You don't want with does the Wei lead Christmas Eve?That I still send you to return to to seek him like, otherwise they can not find you, will really worry."
The skill Jean of square lightly shakes head and suddenly says with smile:"Just forbade to make me get off a beginning from you, I had already given up.Be regarded as him to really have no a fate with me.Say again I the feet Wei arrived now, I don't think this appearance with him go to candlelight dinner what of.Be seen, shameful dead."
I this just re- realizes her feet wound, hurry way:"Is still very painful now?I send you to go to a hospital."Square the skill Jean's way:"O.K., have no just so painful, is a good elephant have a little swollen."I soft track:"The words that don't mind, you took off shoe, my helping you in brief processing was for a while.Then send you again to the hospital.Losing no time is long, probably very painful."
Square the skill Jean's face seems again red for a while, way:"You don't understand ah, the sudden spoke so courtesy.Or don't , I didn't take a shower."I helplessly shake, not am as polite as she, bend the body to go, stretched hand and then once grasped her right foot, skill Jean of square of a scream, use sleeves toward me once again shot, say with smile:"Is mean!"
I in the mind Shan now some evil thought, once the Hey Hey smile and hold tight her foot to play trick a way:"It is said that ancient times, the female kid's feet are what men can not touch at all, regardless drive who touch, can the non- gentleman not marry."Square skill Jean Chen way:"You know to still say."I naturally say with smile:"Be free, you have to be true because this reason marry not to come out, I still will be responsible for."The skill Jean of square lightly kicked me for a while, way:"Die!"
I hear this sentence, the at heart starts to present easy appearance of week all of a sudden.Is current of she, should have already been getting more settled down at the home town of north.Occasionally have already made a phone call as well for these several days to her, but she always very hurried appearance.In addition to always giving repeated advice to me to notice a safety, hardly mention own matter.The week is easily really too obstinate, come to a decision to leave, don't wish to influence me because of her existence again.Her sky, whether also similar have snow?
Joey, MerryChristmas!I in mind read a way.
The skill Jean of square sees me the sudden air have a little gloomy, strange way:"How?"
I lightly shake head, way:"Nothing important."Xuan again resumes just of the wave sub- shape, held tight her calf, way:", Very captivating silk stockings."In fact and captivatingly isn't only silk stockings, but that beautiful infinite leg form of skill Jean of square, that is a kind of let a person blood Ben piece of curve.
I deeply absorbed tone and endured the impulse of this moment and opened my car window and stretched hand peeling off from the limit of pane a few diamond dust, then hurriedly shut a window, take out handkerchief to wrap the diamond dust.
Square the skill Jean's way:"You at dry what?"I wrap the handkerchief of diamond dust and pass to she, way:"You you's ice-packing for a while wound, you are dressed in to connect panty-hose, I is inconvenient to help you spread, however remembering don't crumple.Sprain to slice to hate heat to spread and massage."
Skill Jean Zheng of square for a while, way:"What about you?"I way:"I get off to get around for a while, you spread like call me."Say I open a car door to prepare to get off.
The skill Jean of square pulled me all of a sudden, way:"Don't , the outside is much too cold, your clothes are bestill en dressed in by me."I helplessly on smiling, way:"The ice-packing can relieve pain of, however I am always inconvenient to follow you closely to take off socks to spread feet."On smiling, square's skill's Jean's Xi ground's way:"Hey,Cheap Beats By Dr Dre, when become so gentleman.You close a door first.I have a way."
Square skill Jean take off shoe, then from the beginning and up pull out the next and beautiful hair clasp, lightly sting go into silk stockings, once the under charge make an effort, Shua ground for a while give° own silk stockings of right ankle department to tear open.Is seeing break a voice, she the calf of that Ying jade sort sign to present in the moment and peeped out a faultless ankle.
Dynasty I stretched to loll out tongue, skill Jean of square wrap the handkerchief of diamond dust slightly press press at sprain of ankle department, of a lightly sing, it is cold to don't know as well or pain, may also a kind of alternative pleasant sensation.
"Feel a little bit comfortable?"I ask a way.
The skill Jean of square orders, way:"Was very a lot of, thanked you!"
My vision falls lovely ankle under her lamp up, some tiny different felling.Hurriedly warn himself/herself in the heart that this is a you aren't likely to go to an imaginary woman forever, in the day like this, own in the mind should only week easily a chemisette.
Tao cellular phone, easily delivered a message of Merry Christmas to the week, there is difficult to express disappointed one silk in the heart.Took out a smoke to order, silently take out, don't talk.Skill Jean of square very sensitive, ask a way:"BE give out girl friend?"I order.Skill Jean of square lightly Song shrug shoulders, way:"Your girl friend not at nearby?"I order, way:"H'm, very far very far, far must not know that whole life can also see again."
"Why not and together, person love each other, is should together!"
I helplessly on smiling, way:"The life how could exerts like person's idea."
The skill Jean of square looking at me to has a little miserably thin facial expression, way:"I am always very strange, why did you arrive at E City?Still have, I always feel and is like your person like this, should not the bodyguard that does a person of.Do you still remember?Long time ago, I once said and felt that you really have a lot of secrets."
"Be not, so long matter, do you incredibly still remember?That do you feel me being suitable to do what?"
"You ah!"The skill Jean of square lightly shakes head, or so saw for a while, I said with smile:"I always still feel that you should even be a police.And, I just although the momentary didn't think of,I can affirm now, you weren't Xing Hu last time."
In my heart tiny Zheng for a while, strong say with smile:"That you say I should surname what?"The skill Jean of square dressed up as a grimace, way:"Forgetting anyway isn't a beard be, you exactly at make what ah, absolute being mysterious Mi of."
I once turned round to go and hoped a square the skill Jean's Qiao face, settle settle the ground saw about have 30 and lightly sighed a , way:"Tell you a secret, hope that you can keep for me!"
The skill Jean of square sees the appearance that I suddenly act with due care and respect very much, not from also some strain, way:"You quickly say that I swear to absolutely keep a secret!"
I looking at a square skill Jean shining eyes, lightly on smiling, way:"In fact, you guessed a rightness last time, I was a police!And ……in fact I am still 1 to act from inside!"
"Really?"Square skill once the Jean's small mouth raise and say with smile:"Pull down you, also act from inside!Affirmation is to once read the gossip magazine knowing that I like to be non- byroad movie."
My heart is suddenly some vacant fellings, so long, oneself finally speaks this to suppress to a person very hard identity.The skill Jean of square mutually doesn't believe, am of no account in me.
I am long long the ground absorbed tone, way:"Leave!I know that a hotel should be what they help you the arrangement."Say I jump down a car having already cleared digital camera and camera of memory to cast away car rear seat and walk to the square skill Jean this place, open a car door and stretch hand a way for her:"Come, I embrace you and otherwise give°ed your shoes to make dirty."
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论