2012年10月5日星期五

google alk ……in front of me

Bless said words to live for Zheng E to the Qi, later on again drive he the language of that"disliked the woman of greater half generation son" induce a smile, "greater half generation son?That time of haven't I been born, how be disliked greater half generation son by him?"
He is for a long time helpless to smile, but is to lead to spoil Ni more, lightly hang up to have my hair, stared at, "later ……don't fall again to deliver, I promise, can't make you be subjected to injury any further, any further can't."
Originally take to smile an idea of I drive he a words make eye socket very sour and see him the vision of that style to me, I imitated a Buddha to return to previously.Is finally unbearable, I Fu body depend in his bosom, tears one every drop falls naked the chest at him up, "you are really silly, why want in person take connect feel remorse go to, you really don't your river's mountain?Are you willing to give up to give up?"
"I loathe to give up."He vomits a few words very firmly, later on again way, " sees connect Xi that arrives knife on your neck, I really think wager, but don't dare wager ……because the wager is your life, I lose not to rise."
Feel the back that his hand have been lightly fondling me, the that speech shallow idea is deep of words, unprecedentedly have peace of mind to make me gloomy a to smile.
He covers up I start to hang up in the head of his bosom and light and softly put on my drop of tear, see him resolute and firm outline because the lips Cape is shallow to shallowly smile an idea but softness, I can not help some foolish Lengs, for a long time don't see thus smile of bathing the person, belongs to him!
At my Zheng Zhong of, he the tiny white dry lips have already replied to come up, the ice-cold tip of the tongue touches to touch to let my some orientations not, retreat a very small amount.He hangs up my neck, make me not avoid being seen, the lips frolic between the chis entwines to make me can not resist, such as one cup aroma four shoot of wine, drink more more to inebriate.
He is actually thick of once rounded my waist, acrossed thick solid dress Shan to fondle mine**, I immediately stretch hand to stop him to keep on continuing, "the Qi bless ……you ……you have wound!"Between the crevice, I break to continuously and continuously vomit a few words.
"Is true ……miss you very much."He once avoided me to stop his hand, the lips slowly slid into a neck side, lips but light and soft if water ground once kissed, but arouse wildly if the shower forces, I close tightly moan between lipses voice to divert.Breathing intertexture, in silent in take the breathing of having the ambiguity, listens to each other gradually in great disorder heart palpitates.
He the gradually very hot body burned I arrive the hand before the chest at him, timid want to take back, but confusing rational allow me to clime to his neck.He one turn over a body and transposed a position with me, it am under the body to press me.
See him this time action, I immediately wide awoke intelligent and exclaimed:"The Qi blesses, you weren't and desperately!Your wound is just just right ……"I lightly push refuse he, fear a his wound fission of carelessly making, " stop moving and lie well."
At this time of he is like a kid and stretched hand Lan my waist limb, tightly in the bosom, hoop's self-will write Be not willing to loosen to open.I have to dip down the facial expression, "the Qi bless, you again so I can get angry."
I lightly will press on the body of he make him be even to lie on the bed, looking at his lower abdomen the top leaked out in fine threads blood stain, the quick temper immediately surged forward at heart, "bleed again!"The favour wants to stay to call the military surgeon re- ties up for him.
The Qi blesses but tightly the Ye lived my wrist, "Fu friendship, don't walk."His eyes in black get pure deeply, " stays at nearby, I make me embrace you well, don't make people come to disturb us."
"But your wound ……" I is still not to trust ground stare at snow-white gauze up have already infected by of in fine threads blood-red.
"Some slight wound just, I still bear live."He my Lan go into bosom in, tiredly Fu before the chest, I shut eyes to stop and rest, the steady breath allows me to feel he asleep.
My next the body don't stick to depend on him as far as possible and fear a carelessly tear his wound again.The finger tip slightly once rows his cheeks and profoundly stared at his facial appearance, afraid he will from my in front disappear generally.
For my touch to touch, his body has a short moment of stiff, immediately flabby but bottom, put in my the hand of waist limb again tightly several cents, deeply absorbed several tones, hang to cleanly smile an idea on the face, "Fu friendship ……I love you."
One Zheng, I doubt just what to hear is an illusion, and then asks:"What do you say?"
"I say that I love you."He remains be shutting eyes, containing to smile an idea to repeat 1 time.
For a long time, didn't listen to him once say "I love you" again three words, seem ……only is greatly marrying that night with him, he once said to me ……
Smiling an idea is again gradually thick, asked once very in earnest, "what do you say?I didn't listen to clear."
"Na orchid Qi blesses to say and loves you very much, all don't wish to be again during a lifetime with you separate!"He had much of to patiently return again a , head profoundly covers up at me of before the chest, thin the side paring lips still take to smile an idea, true of ……be like a kid very much.
I like thus of he, because at this time of he is the trueest of he, real of he!
Treat me to wake up with a start, but the bed side is empty none person, my heart is cool to the feet scaleboard, does the Qi bless?Does the Qi bless?
Perplexedly search in the debt, but see exhibition Mu Chan hand Qi to bless a Jie debt but go into for sky, I a surprised, immediately the barefoot turns over a body to jump down a bed, the Chan hands his another hand and hurtle exhibition Mu God's way:"Emperor's condition of the injury didn't be good and how to literally went out to take a stroll, you saw, wound again bleed."
"The minister also advises an emperor and not to go out, but emperor insists, minister Ao however he."
The Qi blessed to lightly smile to smile, "I of the condition of the injury is afraid is a soldier lieutenant general private most for worry of 1:00, if I don't go out to give them 1 to have peace of mind, this battle our army then has already lost half."
"That you can not take your own life to play trick, either, your wound just steady just settled down, the medicine material still has a quite a few day to just arrive.You want again in case of, I be not again want again the last snow Feng adopt a snow lotus!"Tone suddenly Shan now excrescent concussion, but Chan's handing his energy still keeps being very careful.
I hands with the exhibition Mu resultant force in the sky he sits on a chair that spread to put snow wolf skin, he softly relies on support it up, take to smile idea Di me, "I am all right."
Helplessly sighing is a , I suddenly hope four fires in the warm basin to have no beginning it prosperous, then squat down by the side of the brazier to in add Tan.
The atmosphere in the debt immediately calmness come down, the exhibition Mu sky seems to realize what, once the Gong body do obeisance, "the minister in advance excuse to leave."
Listens to the tent be uncovered and be let go of of rustle voice, the ember Mao Mao Pa Pa ground burns in the basin.I start to walk into him nearby and very worry ground to ask:"The Qi blesses, does this battle have confidence to win?"
"Have no."He answers light loose,google, but these two words are thus dignified.
"Have no so confidence?We of the troops ratio connect the troops of Xi to have to be much prosperous."Listen to him say like this I amaze very much, have never thought haughty air of he will speak like this words of having no confidence.
The Qi blessed to once pull me to hang to put in the left hand of side, "is that I Be getting more tired."
Is tired!Bless with Qi to acquaint with a decade, have never listenned to he once say the word " tired", I have never thought as well, he unexpectedly will say it's tired.
His high finger tip once rubs I each finger, so light and soft.The corner of mouth of thin Rui just as usually that sort Ling Qi, however that among them but hang a silk to lightly smile idea with expect to, "Fu friendship, we are also a selfish good?Throw down these 500,000 battalions, we far walk another place, have ever been to a quiet life, there is no war, have no bloody, don't make use of ……"
I again because his words are surprised foolish, can foolishly hope him very long and very long.The Qi blessed to really change, he really had already felt sick of the conflict of this palace with is an emperor of helpless, have no that any further pre-eminent and inconsiderate.Two phrases that he says today, tired, far walk ……in front of me of still that for battling out an emperor even father can the Qi killing bless?
"Fu friendship answers me."The Qi blesses to hold my hand use several cents, energy, this just once made me return absolute being, taste in great disorderly is going back and forth not to dare everywhere Be faced to him, " Qi blesses, you don't play trick with me."
Sound don't dissipation, he then and immediately connects a way:"I am very earnest."
I am miserably thin on smiling, how hope at the moment the sort really saying such as him oneself's ability, selfish once.But I not ability, the Qi blesses also not ability, "you if the common people who really want to abandon a Qi country, I can accompany you selfish once, , after we leave?Rightness

没有评论:

发表评论