2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre solo r is yourself certa

In order to see from the normal development trend, play a leading role color in the disorderly affairs in this Sao now of, should not be the Iran, Arabs of board room inside at all just, or Indian ……should greatly make but make especially most of, should be you, and you lead now under of big turn!You most have reason to greatly make.But make me difficult to understand BE, you a series of method after, make me very strange, you are to soon unify inner part first, then quelled the emotion of subordinate.You even gave up a lot of outer circle sites, then controled under charge person ……the always pre-eminent big turn , in the mafia collective bobbery in Vancouver this time, incredibly don't put one gun and disappear a person ……this not agreed with to match your age and old turn to always work a style really too,beats by dre solo."
"Then?"I say with smile.
"Then, my process very careful analysis, get two possibilities ……is also two only possibilities that I can thought of currently."The tone of the way space is still sincere.
I smiled, the facial expression was light loose, took out a cigarette:"Can?"
", Do as you like."Way the space Song shrug Bang.
I spark a cigarette and looking at him:"Please continue to say, I finally analyze to you of two possibilities are also very curious."
Once the "okay, the first possibility is ……" way space tone turn, eyes mutually wear me, slowly way:"Expensive organization inside square eight Yes of be assassinated raid, basically is what you do!For the sake of oneself's place of honor and kill his/her own leader, this kind of affair is in the underworld organization and have no 1,000 to also have 800, so isn't rare.If is the affair that you do by yourself, so you succeed now place of honor is after, because state of mind, also know in fact the murderer is yourself, certainly can'ts make reprisals to the other people."
I smiled, Yang Wei was also smiling, and she closed lightly purse one's lips:"H'm, very good imagination dint."
The way space sighed tone:"Unfortunately, I of this guess, but have a fatal blemish, be, after assassinating failure, Mr. Fang didn't die on the spot, but lived into a hospital and lay in the hospital at Mr. Fang of these days of, you have mostly of opportunity can to he dead life, but he still lived now, and ……seem to be according to this logic to keep on calculating, you should even express now stimulate some, I think if the person who assassinates Mr. Fang is you, so if your smart saying, you should even hurtle now at most ex- follow, let the owner all believe to hurt Mr. Fang of is Vietnamese ……so then your position can sit more steadily."
I keep still aming smiling:"Is quite good ……luckily I ain't a murderer, otherwise of words, with your analytical skill, perhaps I have already exposed."
"You too condescension."The way space smiled to smile, his flash across in the look in the eyes one silk craftiness:"I pour now is admire you very much …… since myself am subjective already basic veto the first possibility, so the second possibility, have already flooded me now of head ……" another cause idea for a while, observe for a while my facial expression, just continue way:"Owing to the reaction of your performance and your under charge's being too abnormal, and, your age, and you previous of fame, seem you is not a person who is afraid of getting into trouble either.But intentionally endure to let a low key under this circumstance, seem to be is have ulterior motives.Is it happened that in this kind of most delicate time, break out the Sao like this is disorderly ……Mr. Chen Yang, isn't this kind of very interesting strangely fits?"
He blinked to wink to me.
"I have a very interesting habit ……be if when I start doubting an object, I will try an is into that object by himself/herself, then analyze, if is me, be placed in among the situation like this, I how will do, I need most what ……the analysis like this is very very effective ……but you guess, at that time, I tried an oneself was into you, analysis after get what result?"
"What?"My tone is mild.
"Disturb public view, break situation balance!Then ……Hun water touch fish!"Way space one word one word slowly way:"This is the conclusion that I need most that I stood on your angle to consider to get for a long time!"
Pa!Pa!Pa!Pa ……
My noodles has no facial expression, then raises hands to start applausing.

Chapter 34 【cunning politician 】



The fact proved that this the intelligent person is still a lot of in the world of, and here, the police is like a promise that kind of know the simpleton that put to compose to scare a person is after all just one part, while the in front is this way space, then obviously is an opponent of cleverness that is difficult to tie up.
But luckily, he although hitting the nail on the head my is some and hidden,hitting the nail on the head my sees from his attitude, seem don't have too big hostility to me.
The drum finishes Zhang, our 2 people is silent to looking at me towards seeing, you, and I follow you closely.Seem of a leopard son of land and a seal of to see similar.Led for a long time, again simultaneous, all of us is a smile.
"Say your purpose."I looking at him:"You please me to your inside in the office and said these with me today, is think from I here reply some what?"
Eyes of way space have much of absolute being, he smiled and peeped out an one mouthful very white tooth:"Mr. Chen Yang, you come from China.There is a famous saying in your country, the desire takes it first, necessarily and first to it!I know that if you need to get your help, have to open a some conditions first to express my sincerity, to?"
I Song shrug Bang.
Frankly speaking, though he is very intelligent, can figure out my intention, but I ain't afraid he.And, if his smart saying, now can't begin to me, can't even beat my idea or think disadvantageous to me.
"I know that don't see outside make fiercely now, but all of those guys are the stupid goods of some wretchednesses."Way space slowly way:"From the private angle, I think a person like this and die more much, for purify this world more beneficial."
"So I?And I so of underworld trade, can't disobey your principle?"I smiled.
The way space shakes, the mouth of Pie Pie:"Not, of course not."He a very heart to heart appearance:"You, I, also have this small elder sister, all very understand.Even if this the police is again respect-work in the world, law again tight, but the crime phenomenon can't disappear forever.Even if everyday 24 hourses of our police are without intermission anti- black to sweep black, but the underworld is similar will continue to keep on existing.The current affairs has no absolutely, this world have no absolutely clean, also have no absolute blackness.Is bright under, always existence shadow of.As for underworld, I would like to even use'control'this phrase language to replace'stroke'this phrase language."
I didn't talk and looking at him.
"Always.Police for devotion the anti- black manpower material resources isn't not it may be said big."The way space seems to be self-ridicule to say with smile:"I do this line of already more than 10 years, I from recognize is also very respect-work, a lot of colleagues who once cooperated with me are also all very respect-work.But these ten several in the last yearses, in the progress, world's society at the progress ……the underworld be equally also progressing.I have never heard which day of underworld from the news that disappear in the world.So, thoroughly uproot an underworld, afraid of God to all can not do it.But I, way space, Be just God devout of follower.My nature cans not does it more.So I think and only have control and guide and chase an underworld to the social harm control in the limit of certain scope, this target is more realistic."
He points at my way:"For example you, even if had no you, the so big turn perhaps also soon select another leader.If that lately- selected leader is a stupid goods, get owner to take a gun blunt go shopping, perhaps we tomorrow have again of favour!At least now, ignore you proceed from what purpose, you are on the whole the subordinate that ordered you to stay at home.I mean to you thankful for up to thousand polices who patrol in the outside now."
"So you say of sincerity?How do you intend to express your sincerity?"Yang Wei opens mouth, she Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论