2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj is what I favor firs

 The orchid Pin immediately rushed toward toward the queen mother past, kneel at her front of weep and sniffle ground to cry about:"Queen mother you want to make decision for the orchid son, the Chen imperial concubine unexpectedly and indiscriminately appreciated an orchid son slap."Say, also point at cheek the top still keep having never faded to go to redly and printing, signaling hint her didn't tell a lie.
Queen mother heartache ground the cheek that fondle to ascend her, slightly more comfort, but turn Mou but stare with anger me, "Chen imperial concubine, orchid son she where exactly gave offense to you, you unexpectedly next thus heavy hand?"
I lightly say with smile:"90% discount plum, two speak not lousy.Not the?"
"A plum is just.Which not lousy speeches did "her Cu Cu eyebrow, and then ask, " orchid son say?"
I am just wanting openings, the orchid Pin immediately jumps the gun to say:"Orchid son just reminds a Chen imperial concubine, the emperors didn't have progeny up to now.She come there is also long a year in the temple, emperor's staying overnight the most place is also Zhao sun temple, so long finish have never seen to have a pregnant evidence.So advise her should the big degree is some, it lets emperor's much love those body bone good temple Pin, continue the posterity of emperor's clan to settle river's mountain.Can she a listen to this words facial expression changing ……"
Not speech not the language ground listen to her of words, I feel funny.The orchid Pin can also really act in a play, no wonder that the queen mother liked thus.
The queen mother listens to, the facial expression Shu changes and gets angry with ground to clap a case but rises, "Chen imperial concubine, the Ai house is to don't dare to imagine, you are unexpectedly such a woman with narrow mind.The orchid son only says today you several, then make moves to hit persons.You still want don't rules?"
Listen to her a talk one language of harsh, I just lower the head language not, even don't want to defend for oneself what, even if defended,is in vain.From first, the queen mother has been considering as my enemy to treat.
Queen mother again way:"Calculate to calculate a day, the emperor has the Zhao sun that several months stay overnight you the temple this half year, while you isn't yet pregnant up to now.That since Chen imperial concubine your belly don't fight to excel, should have the quantity that permit the person, 'have no behind'but kingly greatly hate.If this matter spread to go out, didn't become a laughingstock?"
That"the belly doesn't fight to excel" seems to be ruthlessly on my at heart of Chuo, the bitter and astringent feeling slips a heart.My deep breathing is at a stretch calm my own disposition and use this that the orotund way of the Fu:"BE, the body of minister Qie isn't good, but body not good must suffer public taunt?A women can not have the kid the business that is already a woe, but queen mother you but use this matter continuously fights minister Qie, your heart is what knife does?"
"The imperial concubine of the Chen, you well big of courage!Unexpectedly dare to query an Ai house!"Queen mother spirit whole body trembling, " bearer slaps on the face for Ai house."
"After the mother!"A roars gets about the whole big palace and make the vision of owner all hope very valuable in a hurry but go into.
Was very valuable to relentless sweep public one eye, the end threw in view on me and smiled to start to hold my hand, "have me at, the nobody dares to move you."
The facial expression of the queen mother is very white, "city son, you can know the imperial concubine of Chen is how greatly negative is the way not?"
Is very valuable to move the view to the queen mother body up, "the son minister don't feel she say haven't to, anti- pour to feel a female empress you too the Ke engrave.She is also the only wife in my heart, even if she can not have a kid."
The queen mother listens to into this and repeatedly retreat, can not believe ground to hope very valuable, eyes in have painfully sad.
"The son minister takes Chen imperial concubine to in advance leave."Was very valuable to freely say a sentence, pull me queen mother palace.
All the way, he walks very quickly, I also very tacit understanding ground the step that match with him, in a soft voice ask:"Did you hear?"
He orders, the step still don't stop, "H'm."
"In fact, that is just I on impulse ……"
He smells my speech and suddenly stops a step to turn head to stare at me, "I only afraid female empress that words will start to hang up you to once distress."
I inwardly hang a head and lightly smiled to smile, "we not is say good, the business in past, don't lift any further?"
His profound Mou son is a bit dreary, but still keeps keeping thin to smile, "H'm, hereafter don't lift any further."
I lay up a gloomy color and take to smile to face upward but hope, "can the emperor still need to manage a government?If there is spare time, accompany minister Qie to view setting sun morning glow, good?"
He is one Leng, also say with smile later on:"Love the imperial concubine's life, I dare not from?"
His companion I arrive the leaving of Zhao sun temple good luck by the lake to lean on to sit, until the setting sun is concealed to escape but go to, the dark night comes us just start desire to return to temple to use supper, but the bore that I suddenly think of to hereat put before half year clear light.Seize by a sudden urge, I the favour order orchid orchid and You grass did a bore clear light, some very valuable misgiving grounds asked:"Do you want to do what?Be not want to wish to wish me to find out beloved woman again?"
I don't answer and write the clear light is at the bore up slowly write down 13 whole work big words:It is very valuable to complete the big industry of unified Three Kingdoms soon.
When I write good,http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj, very valuable hoped the word on the light to smile to smile, "unified Three Kingdoms, is this your hope?"
I picked up torch and spark it, allow its Gao Fei.
"Being much more than my hope is also your hope, be not?"I look up at a bore clear light way, " is very valuable, the queen mother cans say that again, I am the woman whom a can not have a kid, and you are an emperor, have to have progeny."
He side head the Di wear me and conjectured very long and kept mouth shut language not.
I hang thin smile a time to see him, "I don't think to bring trouble your river's mountain because of particularly spoiling."
He is suddenly silent to come down, very long just deeply openings way:"If have on the first me really the Qi bless weapons mutually with Na orchid to, do you really look on coldly?"
Unexpectedly he suddenly transfers a topic, my thoughts and feelings is some to turn not to come over, and unexpectedly can foolishly looking at him.
"I think that you will bless for Qi.Though you have been saying in you hate him, didn't love where came to hate?"
I suddenly return to absolute being and uneasinessly smiled to smile, "after I understood him to discard Du Wan unexpectedly no time for waiting ground signed an again, I saw thin.In fact things of the past all cloud and mist, I want to complete the industry of replying the country, and you total degree remaining years."
He smells me of the speech eye neutrally engrave to gleam to make the light of doubt that I don't understand, piece Zhang Kou Yu say what, but still keep swallowing to return to.
I think that he doesn't believe my words, favour way:"What I said is all true."
He smiles to fondle my cheeks again after hanging up the tassels that the ear hang to fall to the ear for me, "your words I have never doubted."
He lowers the head desire to fall to kiss by the side of my lips, I immediately stretch hand Wu the lips that he presses down, "someone!"I hope to watch from a distance on all sides, orchid orchid and You grass unexpectedly don't know when have already had no a trace and shadow, slip away very quickly.
He pulled my hand and overbearingly kissed to come up, lips toss around again and again, keep on spreading.I have to then the Dian feet can attract his to kiss, his kiss to also be different from with his moderate outward appearance at 1:00 and arouse crazy like shower, our breath mixs up together, the very thick sensual desire spreads.
Rice glue ball that day, work properly water according to invite me to empress' palace, said to is a queen mother to bestow silkworm jacket of gold threads for three days to her, let me choose 1 in the past.When I step into empress' palace of, discover orchid Pin also at, once she sees my arrival, facial expression instant cold come down.I inwardly wonder, no wonder that work properly water according to have so fascination, I to choose for a sky, silkworm jacket of gold threads, she is to want to again take me and the battle fire of of orchid Pin.Now that she wants so to enjoy a play, that I play a drama to let her see.
When the slave holds silkworm jacket of gold threads to arrive our in front for three days of, the orchid Pin marveled 1.Really, the full eyes are resplendent, the diamond is dazzling, this jacket of gold threads can provide how much person lifetime food and clothing not sorrow.
"It is very beautiful."The orchid Pin marvels a , the vision goes back and forth on three jacket of gold threadses.
Work properly water according to point at their way:"The this gold color expensive spirit Yong permits, the purple and charmingly feminine Ye is gorgeous, and white is elegant and free from vulgarity.You like which piece, pick to."
My hand lightly once fondles white that, the smooth texture gets about center of palm and work properly water according to immediately say with smile:"The imperial concubine whom this jacket of gold threads in white is the most suitable to match Chen, elegant and free from vulgarity."Say and then pass it to the my hand.
Orchid Pin immediately from work properly water to lead according to Duo in hand, "this is what I favor first."
I just smiled to smile, "compare with white, my pouring is to like to be purple, empress purple this gives me."
Working properly water to depend on is wrinkly to knit the brows, "this temple feel that the imperial concubine of Chen still wears white better."
My Di one eye orchid Pin, she just robs that for herself:"The orchid son pours is feel white to wear at from one's self

没有评论:

发表评论