2012年10月28日星期日

Beats By Dr Dre Studio or this police Once

BE pulling a relation to get in by the back door of.The upper grade parties came.Send to come of still have to be a staff.In fact we this is an unit with very strong business ……it not is say to is an individual to arrive us this work to be a staff.The amateur leads expert and descend class don't have a son of doing not have an accident, you say this person to go, the somebody else above says not to go:Say this person's son not to go, somebody else above says a line, you this spirit still living not.We spread a scrolls there and explained a problem too much.
:What scrolls?
Cow:Ascend allied BE, say that you go, you go, don't go all right
:Next allied.
Cow:Say not to go, not go, go also not go.
:Horizontal batch
Cow:Defy not to go
:You still the generation contain cultural petty thief.
Cow:The most darned is for establishing an actors of one troupe, descend reach several index signs of thousand dollars.
:That steals to go to.
Cow:Talk what easy, you recently is don't steal
:That BE.
Cow:That is to say ah, the somebody else steals a big piece our hand is little, steal a small piece unworthy big.Stole deposit book not to dare to take.Want to steal and fear to swindle.Always again and again expect Ba.Xin, a Chinese family name pain bitterness, can not steal several ten thousand dollars for a day.
:Is many this.
Cow:Be not, it is to tightly steal a not enough flower
:As for?
Cow:Ah, I calculate for you calculate
:Like, you give calculate calculate
Cow:We are more than 100 burglars of company, the food and drink pulls Sa to sleep a line to sit to lie to walk, this must spend money?
:This must spend money
Cow:Endlessly arrive the tour order study conference, this must spend money?This still doesn't calculate, we lead a staff to still need to go abroad investigation!You say your[one] petty thief's company, you go abroad an investigation what ah?Say is study a foreign forerunner of steal thief's technique!
:This also for rushing out Asia, steal toward the world.
Cow:Can not let what people tolerated most is what ah?Be see other companies on TV do an advertisement, our company also wants to do an advertisement!
:You does petty thief's company also want to advertise?
Cow:Advertise phrase sons to all write.
:What phrase son?
Cow:"Friend, do you want to quickly build up fortune?Please take part in petty thief's company, it can make you a night of is rich.The contact person of our company …
:Who ah?
Cow:Not proper unauthorized biography.
:Telephone number?
Cow:Temporarily keep secret.
:Cable address?
Cow:It is no comment.
:Unit address?
Cow:Beat a gun to change a place.
:Who seek wear?
Cow:Blocked up our many times for this police.Once I see this pose and hurriedly write one report:Owing to the information is too tight, suggest company all the personnel immediately transfer!Big dog please criticize to show!
:Pass to go to?
Cow:Hand over to the pair the senior clerk.The pair senior clerk brings over here one a circle son of see, drawing first.
:Draw a circle son?
Cow:This is a turn of luck son.The meaning is basic approval.Please consider to settle.
:This still the senior clerk take care of of matter son
Cow:The senior clerk brings over here one a turn son of see, and then drawing and please minor course long consider to settle!Drew turn son to invite section chief to consider to settle.The section chief drew a turn son first and asked vice-president to consider to settle, and then drew a turn son.
:Drew five turn sons this
Cow:Please consider to settle.Want to say to handle affairs an efficiency to say our general manager.Bring over here so on seeing, five turn sons are getting more understand.Bring up a pen, the ground of Shua Shua criticized a few words.
:How to criticize of?
Cow:, Agree!Arrive Olympic Games to steal!The report hasn't finished writing, the police shouts block up us in the house inside.When I wear is ice-cold gloves, I finish wanting and was all over.I am to more is that the despair is more regretfuleply, more regretfuleply more angry.I am a Nu to rise from the at heart, bad living to the Dan side.My thing my report, you, people Jing comrade
:H'm?
Cow:The bureaucracy harms to kill a person!





The text chapter 40 teacher wins a hero ventriloquist specialty area 【small cobbler 】
Renew time:2009-2-2817:10:20 chapter word numbers:7791

A:Your actor works very hard.
B:Rightness.
A:Usually in the other parts of country performance tour.
B:our pouring is the whole whole country where all go.
A:see come out!
B:you see where?
A:see you this shoe, know:Trap you have no little run!
B:I wear fee.Didn't you see?The shoe sole son almost whet even!
A:this isn't fresh!You think, you a year the four seasons affirm to wear tirelessly fee!So, I beat for you a before Zhang son good!
B:oh, will you fix shoe?
A:my passing by is one to fix cobbler,Beats By Dr Dre Studio.
B:yes?
A:I the body back once fixed a shoe box, I was to go out early and return till late, walked every day street string lane, walk while threatenning:
B:how did you threaten?
A:Pleaseletmemendyourshoes.!
B:?
A:just my food and drink of that ah, is English:Please make me fix shoe for you.
B:your stem threaten in English?
A:you aren't enough to me to understand.
B:what?
A:I the pimping time like English, the high school graduates later, the work has been having no whereabouts.I fix shoe in the daytime, self-educated in the evening.Learn English, I learned to become fascinated!Sometime says to say words, this English oneself slips away to reach out.
B:does "蹓跶 " come out?
A:I like too much!
B:ah, that your English speaks so goodly, can offer one's service where.
A:alas, don't lift!I have ever been to a few personnel sections of units, although I already self-educated arrive the level of university, can all am one nobody feeling because of me, two have no diploma be excluded.
B:BE have this kind of not normal phenomenon.
A:past, whenever I rushed about for a day, the body carries to fix a shoe box and walks on the way home, the eye hopes the moonlight of dim moonlight, faces nipping bise and says an in the mind words:Really a little bit the son is dispirited and discouraged.Is alas!(Sing, the song 《the moon walks I also walk 》 song)the moon walk, I also walk!I carry shoe box on my back arrive a street, arrive a street!The self-recommendation encounters coldness and use violence of where does the ground have?Where did you have it ?, Sky cloud hides a month, don't flow on water of ground, moon moon you listen to I say, I only fix shoe and fix shoe!Chase shoe ……Pleaseletmemendyourshoes!
B:he this English again the 蹓跶 come out!Ah?Who do you threaten so to understand?
A:you don't also say, that day I just so on threatenning, really came over one to seek me to fix shoe.
B:yes?
A:WithapadInthefront!
B:ah, he this says of what?
A:"beat for me a before Zhang good?"
B:oh, really run into understanding friend!
A:the person who come say:"Young man, I don't up talk to is an understanding friend.English ah, I pour is will several.Your English speaks so goodly and how still fix a shoes?"
B:that right?
A:I say:"Fixing the shoe be not don't diploma."
B:that can ……also have no this junior college?
A:"I feel that you should develop special features, I provide an information for you."
B:what?
A:"Long Jiang's trading company is inviting an English translation, I recommend you, would you like to go?"
B:that can like too much!However are you a stem of?
A:"forgot introduction, my Xing Qian is the personnel section chief there."
B:oh, this is to make personnel.
A:"oh!You are to make personnel, too good!Do some personnel son for me!"
B:?
A:"be not Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论